Monday 8 September 2014

7 Habits of Highly Effective People | An Actionable Summary



One of the books that have made a significant impact on my life has been Stephen Covey's 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Over the last several years, I have realized, through my conversations with people, the multitude who have not read this book. Interestingly enough they have heard of the title from one place or another. The reason is obvious enough, time; or perhaps that's just an excuse. You decide.
Thus I have taken it upon myself to make a fun-to-read and actionable summary of this awesome book which should take but 5 minutes to read:



This, of course, isn't a free pass to not read the book (for those who haven't read). If anything, this should encourage you to go pick up the book so you can learn the 'Why' behind the 'What' that I have mentioned in this write up. Personally I feel knowing the why is the best thing one can do for him/herself because it makes the what that much easier and digestible.
Hope this helped you in some way. And I'm always interested to know how the book has helped people, if you're one of those who've read the book please feel free to share your learnings from your reading in the comments below.
---
Reference: 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey

No comments:

Post a Comment